We had a fun weekend bringing our special blend of musical entertainment to our friends at Rawiga on Friday and the Sly Fox on Saturday. Highlights included:
- An impromptu lyrical modification to Sugar Ray’s “Fly”, which resulted in a version we like to call “Pie“
- Our Rawiga steward Reggie (and his trusty assistants) helping out with our gear, keeping us hydrated, sending pizzas, and giving us a star on the Rawiga Pool Deck of Fame
- Dave and Tyler getting us fantastical stage sound at the Sly Fox
- Charley trying out his new “gig sunglasses“
- An entire table of Pennsylvanians who will no doubt make the trek to see us again and again
We’ll be getting some pics and such posted in the next few days. Meanwhile, you can prepare to see us this Friday night at Slim and Chubby’s in Strongsville. After that we’ll be on vacation for a couple weeks until we return in mid-August.
Check back for updates!